Use 1kg Chicken pieces, wash and allow water to drain.
1) Use 3 tbs of Amina’s Breyani Masala & mix with 100ml yogurt.
2) 2 Grated tomatoes.
3) 2 Onions finely sliced & fried until crispy golden brown.
4) 2 Green chillies & some fresh coriander finely chopped.
5) Sprinkle of saffron (optional). Mix well & marinate for 6-8 hours.
1) Fry potatoes(+-3) in the same oil as onions.
2) In a flat based pot, layer potatoes in half cup oil.
3) Add marinated chicken over potatoes.
4) Sprinkle with cooked lentils(+-half cup) cover meat.
5) Add 2 cups parboiled rice.
6) Lastly add 2 cups water and sprinkle 2 tsp of yellow colouring over rice(optional)
7) Sprinkle half cup crispy onions over rice(optional)
1) Place pot over stove and cook for +- 30mins
2) Place in oven for +- 90mins. (180c)and allow to steam until meat is tender.